Thursday, April 02, 2009

And now, breaking the almost six-month silence ...

It was the Baby Jogger City Mini, or BJCM in stroller circles. There I've said it. It's overwith. And I am so glad because this post has had me stumped for this long. Here's the rub: She's ridden in it, like, twice. She's now "too big" for the stroller. She doesn't even call it her "Slow-der" anymore. And yet I can't get rid of it because what if?

What if we go to the State Fair and need a stroller because we stay all day and she's exhausted and almost thirty pounds and my arms can't take it anymore?

What if we go on vacation? Through an airport? And I don't want to lose her?

What if we go shopping? Oh, wait. *laughs maniacally* Like that's going to happen. That's what preschool days are for. And grocery carts. Wait a second. This might explain why just about everything in my house recently has been purchased at "The Wal-Marts".

Now, back to our regularly scheduled (or randomly posted) programming. Whew. It feels good to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine how big and adorable the kids are now! How are you guys?!? Jon and I just moved back to Dallas from northern California. (We were there about 4 months as Jon started his own IT business) but the economy was just not where we had hoped...so we're back! Anyway, I just wanted to get in touch with you and catch up. What's your email?? Shoot me an email at bretaylor@mac.com. Miss you!